Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Marie Osmond remarries her first husband... wearing the same dress as 29 years ago


If Marie Osmond doesn’t look like the unhappy bride in history, I don’t know who does. But, how happy can you be to re-marry an ex-husband?

I think she’s losing it.


Daily Mail reports for Marie Osmond it was a case of something old, not something new, as she walked down the aisle for the second time with Steve Craig today.

For not only was the 51-year-old actress remarrying her first husband - she had also managed to squeeze herself into the very dress she wore 29 years ago.
And while she said it felt like the fitting thing to do, the Hollywood star confessed it was perhaps not the most comfortable to wear.

Speaking to Entertainment Tonight, Marie revealed: 'I can't breathe, but I'm in it.'
Marie also told how she had got a new dress designed, but it didn't feel right when she saw the finished product.

'I had a dress all designed [for this wedding] and when it showed up it was not [right],' she told Entertainment Tonight's Mary Hart in an interview to be aired tomorrow.

'I was so sad, I was actually kind of in tears,' she recalled, adding: 'I was cleaning out my garage and all of a sudden this box showed up in this pile of stuff … and it was this dress and it was five days ago.
'I'm not kidding. Isn't that crazy?'

Of course she might not have been able to have got into her old dress at all if it wasn't for her dramatic weight loss over recent years.


More detail here

No comments:

Post a Comment