Thursday, May 5, 2011

"Moby" ring tone created with Audacity




Today I finished creating my "Moby" ring tone with audacity. First I  imported the music file into the program and used different tools to crop, delete, and repeat the intro for my ring tone. Using the selection tool, I clicked and dragged across the audio wave form and deleted a certain part of the song leaving only the acoustic introduction. All I had left was the 5 second intro which I copied and pasted repeatedly. I cropped out little parts of the intro that made it sound irregular. After copying and pasting all my little snippets, I was able to create a fluent-sounding ring tone. I exported the music file from audacity as an mp3 and imported it into Windows movie maker. I grabbed a picture of the "Audacity" picture and extended its length in the video to match with the 45 second-long ring tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment