Friday, February 5, 2010

why you should be glad you're not sleeping with me...

So, I'm a pretty fun girl to sleep with. That is... I don't snore, kick, or move around a lot. Lately however, I've been waking myself up by sleep-talking or actually doing a movement that I was doing in a dream. This results in minor confusion when I wake up finishing a sentence or sometimes in pain because I've just slammed my head, elbow, knee, or other various body part into the wall. This is obviously not a pleasant way to start the day, but it gets worse.

A few nights ago I dreamed I was at the dentist. Things went smoothly and I'm happy to report no cavities were present during REM. My appointment was nearly over. The hygienist completed her cleaning with a final rinse and asked me to spit. The problem? I not only spit in the dream, but woke myself up by literally spitting onto my pillow.

Sick, I know... I was just glad I was sleeping alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment