Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'M COMING HOME

Well...I finally bought the plane tickets after staring at this screen for the last 2 hours making sure I didn't overlook some tiny detail like I did on the last travel trip I planned (I had Mom and Ms. Yvonne riding on a bus on Sunday that doesn't run on Sunday)!!
I will post more details later but I will be arriving in North Carolina late on Thursday, Oct 30 to spend several days with family..then heading to Columbia...back to North Carolina at the end of the trip with a flight back to Washington on Sunday, Nov. 16!

I will be emailing about photo shoots for Christmas pictures that people may be interested in and fun times with friends while I am home!! 2 and 1/2 whole weeks!! Yeah!!

I promise to most more later...some funny stories to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment