Saturday, June 25, 2011

(BUMPED) Gay Marriage comes to New York because NY GOPers ain’t worth a lump of shit


I might as well get back in the mix with guns blazing!

I was away for a couple of weeks tending to a sick Dad with lung cancer. In that time I heard drips of news here and there concerning the Gay Marriage bill in my beloved New York.

It doesn’t look good for people who believe correctly that marriage should be between a man and a woman as the good Lord intended. Spare me the talk of marriage inequality and second class citizenship for homosexuals.

I couldn’t care less!

I believe in a Holy God that sets the rules on how we should live. And if that God says that homosexuality is an abomination in three different faiths (Christianity, Judaism, and the chic religion of the Left, Islam) then we all bear the burden of ignoring that decree.

However, it’s a tough pill to swallow that the deciding votes on this disgrace of a bill may come at the hands of worthless Republicans that have turned their backs on traditional values.

That this is happening is not surprising to me because I’ve lived in NY all my 48 yrs. So I know these GOP bustards are no better than Democrats.

But, it’s painful nonetheless!

I think New York needs to truly be called Sin City instead of Las Vegas. After all we have a governor in Andrew Cuomo who is a devout fornicator and we're the state who produced Anthony Weiner. How much of a freak show this state has become?

Memeorandum

No comments:

Post a Comment