Tuesday, May 6, 2008

5,276 310 1162

5,276 is the number of miles we drove using 310 gallons of gas costing us 1,162 dollars and we finally made it to WASHINGTON!! Yes, that's right....two weeks later and we are here. Steven and I are actually staying with some friends and going grocery shopping today in Wenatchee. Tomorrow we will head up on the boat to begin our adventure in Stehekin. The road trip was tons of fun and I will post details and pictures later when I get internet access on my own computer. I figure if I post details now...I am less likely to post pictures later....and of course everyone wants to see the pictures. We actually arrive in Wenatchee of Saturday night and have been getting everything done and final details figured out before riding up on the boat. We even found a truck to take up lake and it is perfect for Stehekin (will send pics with details later).



So...look for more comments soon and Steven and I are going to try to get together a link to a page with details on travel arrangements for those of you who want to plan a trip to visit. I think that will be the easiest way to help you arrange for travel since we can't correspond very easily by phone....feel free to send emails though!

No comments:

Post a Comment