Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Travel Dates

I guess I am a little late on posting these dates..but I figure..better late than never :-)
We are coming back to NC and SC for a visit...here is the schedule:
1/28 - Leave Stehekin on the boat (yes, I know that is tomorrow and yes we are packing )
1/29 - Fly to RDU and arrive at 7:00 pm
1/29 - 1/30 - Stay in the big town on Conetoe
1/30 to 2/1 - Atlantic Beach house with my family
2/2 - Evening trip to Raleigh to have dinner with the Gorman Girls
2/3 - Drive to SC
2/3 - 2/9 or 2/10 - Visit in Orangeburg and Columbia
2/11 - Back to NC
2/12 - Wilmington to my sister's MD appointment...boy or girl? We will find out :-)
2/15 - Back to RDU for the flight
2/16 - Boat to Stehekin
We'll have cell phone coverage starting to tomorrow so feel free to call us to catch up and make plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment