Sunday, February 27, 2011

Creating a Vector Image Pacman

Using a tutorial from http://howto.nicubunu.ro/inkscape_pacman_baddies/, I was able to create a vector image of a "Pacman"


I followed all the step by step instructions, including the shadowing and texture changes. The tools that I use are listed in order below:


  1. Elipse Tool
  2. Node Editor
  3. Insert New Node
  4. Duplicate
  5. Gradient
  6. Fill and Stroke
  7. Blur
  8. Shadow
I didn't really have much trouble creating this vector image Pacman. I had no problems whatsoever in the development of this vector image. I learnt a lot of things in terms of Inkscape in this lesson. I was taught how to use various tools that I had never actually "played with" before. This lesson was a great experience where I was exposed to different tools and their uses. I never knew that you could create such a thing with just under 10 tools!

This was my final product:

No comments:

Post a Comment