Friday, May 27, 2011

Pawlenty spins low poll numbers. Can I stop yawning now?


I’m sure Tim Pawlenty is a nice guy. It’s hard being a GOP gov in a blue state like Minnesota. I get ti. But, I think he has a significant yawn factor to get over the hump. I'm not saying he can’t do it. But, he has his work cut of for him.

However, knowing the GOP establishment types as I do, Pawlenty may be made to order. You know what that menas>?

4 more years of Barack Obama!

CNN

Republican presidential candidate Tim Pawlenty said he sees his low national poll numbers as an opportunity for his candidacy.
"I like the fact that these folks who are established, well known and yet and there's no real favorite in the face," Pawlenty said Friday on CNN's "American Morning." "So there's a ton of upside for my candidacy and it gives me a chance to introduce myself and put my record from Minnesota out there."

He also appeared unfazed by Sarah Palin's upcoming bus tour.
"This country isn't going to be about rallies or you know bus tours or anything else," Pawlenty said. "This is going to be about a country that is sinking in debt and deficit. We want to have a leader who has actually tackled those issues and doesn't just talk about it."


More here


Memeorandum

No comments:

Post a Comment