Sunday, May 29, 2011

Student who got lewd pic from Rep. Anthony Weiner's Twitter account denies she's his mistress


Hacked my left foot!

Sorry Weiner, I’m not believing the story the more I think about it. It just doesn’t hang right. I think Mr. Weiner got caught with his Winnie down playing Tweet sex with sexy coed.

Let’s be real here. He’s living up to his name, ain’t he?

New York Daily News

A college student who received an obscene photo from Rep. Anthony Weiner's Twitter account says she's never met the married Queens politico - and backed his contention they're both victims of online pranksters.

"I have never met Congressman Weiner, though I am a fan," Gennette Cordova, 21, of Seattle, Wash., told The Daily News Sunday in an interview. "I've never been to New York or to DC."

She also issued a lengthy statement, complaining about how she's been characterized on blogs and other web sites.

"I have seen myself labeled as the 'Femme Fatale of Weinergate,' 'Anthony Weiner's 21-year-old coed mistress' and 'the self-proclaimed girlfriend of Anthony Weiner.' ... All of this is so outlandish that I don't know whether to be pissed off or amused, quite frankly," she wrote.

The online drama began Friday when a lewd photo appeared in Weiner's Twitter stream addressed to Cordova but visible to all 40,000 of his Twitter followers.

The photo was a crotch shot of a man in form-fitting briefs that left little to the imagination.

It was quickly deleted and Weiner, who was in the middle of Twittering about hockey, said he'd been hacked.

"More Weiner Jokes for all my guests," he Tweeted.

More here


You now indoors Weiner is probably getting his ass kicked by his wife. See wifey

Memeorandum

No comments:

Post a Comment