Saturday, October 25, 2008

MOVING TIME

Just as we were getting settled into our place..it is time to move! The place we were working part of the time, Stehekin Landing Resort, is closing for the winter and the housing we were in belongs to that business, so we are moving! Maybe I should say, I am moving because Steven has been sick for the past 3 days and the illness continues this morning. The new location is about two miles up the road behind the bakery...probably a good thing it is closed for the winter. I had a difficult time staying away from that place and it was a few miles away. It is a two bedroom, single story house with an awesome wood stock. I have been cleaning over the last few days and just started to unpack a few boxes yesterday. The places needs a little TLC, but has plenty of space...we are happy to be there. The new neighbors will be nice too! I hope we will be staying there tonight so I can unpack a little more while Steven rests. Just trying to get it all done before I leave on Wednesday to head back home...now that is exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment