Thursday, April 21, 2011

Obama may need one-way ticket back to Chicago: Trump says he'll reveal 'interesting things' on Obama

I just love how Liberals are so upset that Trump won’t let the birth certificate thing go. You can see the veins popping in their necks.

Do I think Obama was born in the United States? I don’t know for sure. I read reports that his grandmather in Kenya said he was born there. So who knows?

I think a bigger issue nobody focuses on is Obama’s school records from Occidental College, Columbia and Harvard. None of them have been released either and I think Obama got financial aide as a foreign student.

CNN reports that possibly-serious Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is giving few details about the investigation he claims to have launched in Hawaii to get to the bottom of where President Obama was born, but the business mogul told CNN Thursday Americans will be "very surprised" by what he has found.

"We're looking into it very, very strongly. At a certain point in time I'll be revealing some interesting things," Trump said on CNN's American Morning.




Memeorandum

No comments:

Post a Comment