Wednesday, April 20, 2011

(video) Left wing DC activist to The Washington Times: 'Drop dead' Liberals believe D.C. black kids don’t deserve better education


What’s more important than the video is the topic being discussed, namely, Obama shutting down a voucher program that lets poor inner city Black kids attend high performing charter schools. The kids got better educated and performed well.

Sounds great, huh?

Not according to public sector teachers union who’s number one mission is to destroy charter schools throughout the country

Why?

Because they use non-union teachers first and foremost, which means that in addition to these charter schools out performing failing inner city public schools, the union is missing out on collecting union dues to hand over to the Democrat Party.

So the truth is the Democrat Party and the teacher’s union don’t give a shit about poor Black and Latino kids getting a better education.


Washington Times reports that during a press conference last Thursday held by D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray regarding his opposition to Congress's re-authorization of DC's school voucher program, an anti-school voucher activist became angry with me over questions I asked Mr. Gray. The re-authorization of the D.C Opportunity Scholarship Program is designed to happen through Congress's recent budget dealings.

As the video above shows, following my brief Q and A with Mayor Gray, two unknown individuals behind me decided to heckle me.

Apparently, my questions to the mayor did not go over well with them. One of the two men, in fact, told me to “drop dead” when I was only asking for his name. The Water Cooler is still waiting on confirmation from a local D.C. resident who has yet to respond as to whether or not he was the man I was speaking to last Thursday.

So what were my "hostile" and "biased" questions that the man in my video did not want Mayor Gray to answer? Below is the long version of the video that includes my questions to Mayor Gray and the incident above. I have time coded events to make shuttling through the video a little easier.








This is really a huge scandal that the MSM sweeps under the rug.

Memeorandum

No comments:

Post a Comment