Thursday, May 19, 2011

$100,000 NYS teachers?...Don’t they always cry poor?

“We need more money!”

In one way or another, this is the only phrase every public sector teacher’s union knows how to say. I’ve been hearing since I was a kid and the lie still gets told to this day.

It’s as much a myth as man-made climate change!

Teacher’s are very well paid and in NYS more than 1,200 teachers and administrators get paid fat-cat pensions exceeding $100,000 a year!

I’m not against people getting paid a lot of money. But, I very much object to the deceitful ways teachers pick my pocket and expect me not to know the difference.

So the next time you see a union official or a teacher on TV playing the sad sack role and crying the not getting pain enough blues, we all should be paid so little.

No comments:

Post a Comment