Monday, May 9, 2011

Heartbreak for 'devastated' Kelly Brook as she loses baby girl at nearly five months


I know how Kelly feels because I lost my daughter that was 5 ½ months along. Devastating is an understatement when you loose a child. It’s the worst pain I ever felt in my life. I couldn’t mention my daughter’s name, Kiara, for 2 whole years.

It’s takes time to bounce back. But, the feelings of loss never go away and for me it’s been 14 years.

Daily Mail reports Kelly Brook has been left ‘devastated’ after losing the baby girl she was expecting with her boyfriend Thom Evans.

The striking model, 31, who was nearly five months pregnant, was rushed to hospital at the end of last week, but tragically suffered a miscarriage.

Miss Brook had announced she was pregnant after just three months of dating former rugby union international Evans.


This evening, Miss Brook was resting at her farmhouse in Kent and a spokesman for the star told the Daily Mail: ‘I can confirm that Kelly and Thom have very sadly lost their baby.

‘They request that everyone please respects their privacy at this very painful time.

‘There will be no further comment.’

A friend said: ‘Kelly is understandably devastated, she’s at home and she’s being looked after by Thom and her mum Sandra.

‘There’s nothing you can say to anyone at a time like this – she just needs to be allowed some time alone to grieve.’

Celebrities were quick to offer their condolences to the couple, with Denise Van Outen writing on Twitter: 'OMG.. That's awful news. I'm so sad for them x'

Dannii Minogue wrote: 'Sending big love to Kelly Brook and Thomas Evans.'

And Michelle Heaton added: 'Just awful news about Kelly brook.. It's happening far too frequently these days, I can't even imagine the hurt.'


More details here

No comments:

Post a Comment