Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New York woman Aretavia Kimbrough hits baby daddy Charmean Allen with cooking pot for not buying Mother’s Day gift


I’m a little late on this story, but I defiantly have something to say.

First off any man who allows his woman to think it’s remotely okay to hit him with a cooking pot for any reason, is simply a punk-ass man, pure and simple.

Second, I don’t find this story the least bit funny because if the situation was reversed, who’d laugh about it?

Hey, Charmean! Man up, brother and handle your business.

Mew York Post reports a Staten Island mom allegedly whacked her baby daddy over the head with a cooking pot yesterday -- because she was furious that he hadn't bought her a Mother's Day gift.

"I hit him with a pot, and I'm glad I did!" a steamed Aretavia Kimbrough, 28, allegedly told cops after nailing boyfriend Charmean Allen, 28, with the pot, leaving him with a 4-inch gash and a big lump on his head.

"I've been with him for seven years, and he never bought me nothing! "

But Allen, who has an 8-month-old son with Kimbrough, later insisted to The Post, "I was going to get her balloons and candy and take her to dinner.


"But I can't take her to dinner because the police aren't releasing her."

With his head still wrapped in bandages, Allen added, "She has a little bit of a temper, I'd say. This is probably the end for us. But I'll take care of my kid."

Allen said Kimbrough woke him in their Stapleton apartment at around 7 a.m., demanding to know what he had bought her to celebrate her first Mother's Day as a mama. He immediately realized he was in trouble.

Kimbrough was holding their son, Charmean Allen Jr., in one arm -- and a large pot, "the kind you cook corn in," in her other hand, he said.

As he tried to explain that he had hoped to purchase gifts and take her to dinner, she walloped him on the head with the pot, and then stormed out of the room, Allen said. The wounded boyfriend said he called a friend on the phone to get help. The pal then called 911, Allen said.

Later…


The Staten Island mom who bashed her baby daddy in the head with a pot because he didn't buy her a Mother's Day gift ran off hand-in-hand with him yesterday after her arraignment on assault charges.

Before her hearing, Aretavia Kimbrough, 28, cried at all the media attention, and a fotog tried to calm her, saying, "It's not like you murdered anyone."

One female defendant in a chain gang with her then asked, "Did you murder someone?" and Kimbrough replied, "I didn't murder nobody. I just hit my boyfriend with a pot because he didn't get me anything for Mother's Day!"

The other women started laughing -- and even Kimbrough chuckled.

She's accused of hitting beau Carmean Allen in their Stapleton apartment Mother's Day morning.

Allen yesterday told the judge he didn't want an order of protection. Kimbrough was released, and they dashed away holding hands.


This man definitely has no respect for himself!

Absolutely shameful!

No comments:

Post a Comment