Tuesday, July 8, 2008

HAY TIME

On Wednesday evening....a few weeks ago now...a lot of people got together to unload hay...maybe I should say A LOT of hay. The hay came in on a trailer that was on the barge around 6:30 and the entire trailer had to be unloaded that evening because the trailer needed to go back out the next morning on Thursday to pick up part of a bridge. I took some pictures because it was neat to see everyone working together to get most of the hay unloaded at the ranch and the rest at the corrals behind the bakery.




As if that wasn’t enough time spent with hay…Steven cut some hay on Thursday, bailed it on Friday and Saturday…then rounded up people on Saturday afternoon to load those bales. I didn’t get any photos of the process though…which would have been great to see. Maybe I will get some next year to share. Needless to say…as I am doing laundry this morning….I am noticing a lot of small pieces of hay coming out of our clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment