Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer Fun!!



Thought I would share a few recent pictures of some fun times in Stehekin. This past week has been quite warm, so everyone enjoys afternoon time at the Lake. You can see Katie, Bethany, and Shelby spending time on a raft in the Lake. They were doing more laughing and jumping around the thing than paddling though...I was watching from my kiosk window. It was a work day for me, but no worries, all three of them and Steven crowded around the kiosk at 5:00 and waited for me to finish work so I could go jump in the lake. The only problem was that I don't like to jump in the lake because it is too cold! Steven decided I should go in anyway and gave me a nice push! As we walked back to the house....the girls wanted a picture of Katie riding on the handlebars....so you can see that fun one too! Shelby and Katie ate dinner with us that night and the next! It is fun to have them around...oh yeah...Katie is just like Shelby...by that I mean...another one of our kids! Now people are asking "what do I have to do to be one your kids?" I tell them "wash dishes and make us laugh." We do have quite the group to hang out with this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment