Friday, November 6, 2009

Leaving our Little Cabin

So I just realized that I haven't posted a photo of the house we live in...yes..the one we are about to move out of. I was out the other evening walking around with my camera as a full moon lit up the sky. I really liked this picture of our house so I thought I would share :-) The lights on upstairs are in the closet/bedroom area. The kitchen is in the back and the living room in front. It is a great little log cabin with lots of character! Most already know that we are headed back to SC and now we have set a leaving date. Of course, things are always subject to change, but we are putting our stuff...somehow we have accumulated A LOT...on the barge on Tuesday (Nov. 10th) and then riding the boat out on Wednesday (Nov.11th). The plan is to pack our truck in Chelan on Wednesday afternoon and start traveling on Thursday (Nov. 12th). I will let you do a little math to figure out when we'll hit east coast time...just know if takes 5 -6 days to get there if we site see just a little :-) See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment