Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Numbers

I thought I would share a few numbers from our trip to give you a little entertainment for the day. We are currently at my mom's house and the plan for the day is a little bit of unpacking and reorganizing all the STUFF we have in our truck. Of course, if one has ever seen Steven pack a car, you may already know that is a very slow and meticulous process. Well I am learning today that the unpacking part is about the same :-) So, I thought I would post a little while he unpacks a little. I am guessing I will have time to post all things from our trip, finish updating my photo blog (will add a link here soon), and create an information letter for holiday photo sessions. WoW...sounds too productive to me so I might have to spend some of my time in the pasture with my horse Sam :-) Anyway...back to some numbers from our trip...
3466 - # of miles we drove
3 - lbs of peanut M&Ms we ate (Thank you Katie!)
210 - gallons of gas our truck consumed
2.55 - average price per gallon.....much, much, much cheaper than our trip from East to West
6 - fast food places we visited
15 - number of times we heard the song "15" by Taylor Swift on the radio
1 - night in a hotel
5 - new toys Steven would like to purchase within the next 6 months that I was priveleged to hear about at least 12 times :-) - gun, truck, boat, jeep, & dog....who needs a house right?
13 - states we have been in within the past 7 days - Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina (ok...I know we aren't there yet, but will be soon!)
2 - average cups of coffee Steven drank each morning
4 - days we ate sandwiches for lunch
Okay....I think that is all for now...might add some later but I must assist with the unpacking I have decided if we are going to get it completed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment