Thursday, December 30, 2010

E-mail Craziness

Hi Everyone...For everyone that hasn't already heard..we didn't travel out of the country for the holidays. Just wanted to say sorry to all who received the email and yes that means someone hacked into my email account and they even changed the password so I can't get back into it for now. I have been working on it all week, but nothing looks promising at this point. Of course since my email is linked to my Facebook..I can't get into that either! So, if you need to get in touch with me, you can use my new email at heidi5282@gmail.com...(yes I know it was a hotmail account before, but they are still giving me trouble...so g-mail it is :-)) and phone calls are always welcome. If you have a few extra minutes to send me an email so I can rebuild my contact list that would be great. Hope you have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment