Saturday, December 4, 2010

Repealing Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Robs Bill Clinton of his Best Legacy


Poor Bill Clinton!

The frenzied Left wants to take away one of his best accomplishments, Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.

I remember back in the day, I used to ask my Democrat friends what was Bill Clinton’s legacy? Usually I would get a “dah aah Dah” reaction. When I offered Monica Lewinsky, they’d quickly disagree.

“What about Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell?” I said

“Dah, what’s that?” said he Democrat

When I explained it was a policy instituted by Bill Clinton that allowed Gays to stay in the military as long as they didn’t admit to being Gay, and no one in the military was allowed to ask if they were Gay.

“Oh yeah,” said the Democrat, “That was good. Clinton did the right thing for those people.”

So much for the Left’s love of Mr. Bill.

They dropped his wife like an MC Hammer record in favor of that Barqck guy, and now they’re out of love with DADT. It’s vital for the Gays in the military to let the world know how they have sex. That trumps the smooth operating capability of our fighting forces indeed to make a private activity public.

I feel bad for President Clinton.


Tell two friends about this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment