Friday, December 17, 2010

Three Wimpy Men on School Board Shooting Video and only the Woman acts more like a Man

We have to start teaching our boys how to act like men!


By now you have seen this video to death. But, I have to say something that needs to be said. I’ve give a pass to the man trying to talk down the distraught individual with the gun. At one point he begged the guy with the gun to let the other men go because they had nothing to do with getting his wife fired.

I’ll give a pass to the old man in the red jacket.

Kudos to the only female board member for at least trying to disarm the guy, she acted more manly than the three poor excuse for manhood on the left.

I frequently hit on this topic because it keeps cropping up more and more because we have to many chic-a-fied walking around in this country that don’t realize what it is to act like a man.

Those three should have rushed the guy, he wouldn’t be able to shoot all of them. I know you may think it’s easy for me to say. But, it’s more important to me if I was in that same situation to have the courage to do what a real man is supposed to.

I rather get shot and killed acting LIKE A MAN to save others as opposed to getting shot sitting on my ass doing nothing.

Look at this woman, all she had was handbag, but she tried. The three guys on the left just pitifully sat there like sitting ducks. These sons of bitches stayed sitting when the man had his back turned struggling with the woman with the bag. that was the moment to jump the guy and assist the woman who tried to save them.

Pathetic!

These are the Shameful Three and I must point this out. They could at least stood up and possibly die standing on their feet, or better yet, how about acting like MEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment