Monday, October 3, 2011

'I'm not a promiscuous vamp': Amanda Knox breaks down in court as she makes last plea for freedom

Let’s see if the Italian Appeals Court can reverse an injustice.


Daily Mail

Amanda Knox made a desperate and emotional last appeal for freedom in court today. Speaking in Italian, she pleaded her innocence and revealed how she was suffering too after the death of her friend Meredith Kercher.

'I lost a friend in the most inexplicable way possible,' she told the appeal court in Perugia, Italy, where hundreds of journalists are camped out.

'I'm paying with my own life for something I have not done,' she said on the day she hopes will be the last of four years in jail.

More here


The Last Tradition is fast becoming one of the most popular political blogs on the net. Don’t miss out on the fun and tell a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment