Thursday, January 28, 2010

My "You Oughta Know" Artists

I’m pretty big into indie. Most of my music is really mellow, but my favorites incorporate quirky lyrics, eclectic beats, non-traditional sounds etc. I’m convinced that it’s amazing and if you agree, then we are friends. If you don’t, give it a listen… if you still don’t… then... I guess we can still be friends.



I created a list of my own “You Oughta Know” artists and a playlist of “You Oughta Know” songs. It’s a compilation of some of my favorites. Listen, keep an open mind, and enjoy.



You Oughta Know Artists

1) Bon Iver

2) Ingrid Michaelson

3) Blind Pilot

4) Tegan and Sara

5) Rilo Kiley

6) Mr. Gnome

7) Goldfrapp

8) Greg Laswell

9) Meiko

10) Frightened Rabbit

11) Damien Rice

12) The Bird and the Bee

13) Metric

14) New Buffalo

15) Sia



You Oughta Know Songs... Listen and Love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment