Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summer 2010 Kick Off

Photobucket
It's officially summer. Time for bikinis, flip flops, otter pops, fun, and sun...

The only prob? It's been three weeks since graduation and during this, the beginning of my final summer before med school, I've done close to nothing. Ok, I've read three books (the Queen of Babble series), watched a lot of movies, finally picked a medical school (the U), found housing in the city, spent time with some friends, and purchased the perfect bedding for my new chic 'med student' apartment. It's just...

I've not really done much of anything productive.

So... I've decided to call a Mulligan on these last 3 weeks and to kick off my summer 2010 right by making a few summer plans and goals:

1) The Summer Job- part time, fun, and easy... I've got 1 month in Idaho and I'll be working :)
Photobucket

2) Brain Food- Read at least 1 book/week... This week it's Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People.
Photobucket

3) Hottie With a Naughty Body- Get a gym pass and get off that couch sweety.
Photobucket

4) Get With the Times- I've been so busy this year that I've completely fallen off the pop culture band wagon. I'm ready to indulge in a little musical and entertainment education... First off? A Glee Season 1 marathon.
Photobucket

5) MD Cribs- Operation sweet apartment commences. I've got my bed and bedding, but I've got a long way to go to get my first unfurnished apartment up to par... I'm excited.
Photobucket

There you have it. June won't know what hit it.
That's about all I've got for now. I'll keep you posted people.

No comments:

Post a Comment