Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Whore-laween

So... Today is Saturday October 30 aka the night I'll be celebrating Halloween. Actually I kicked off Halloween weekend last night with a little Halloween party hosted by a second year student. It was fun, but I can't help feeling just a little off today.

You see, this Halloween is different. My costume (as per usual) was... we'll call it less than conservative. The fact that I was wearing something a little revealing isn't different from Halloweens past.

I usually live by the 'Mean Girls' theory that "Halloween is the one day a year that a girl can dress like a total slut and no one can say anything about it"
No, It was the way I was treated that changed.

Perhaps this was due to the fact that previous Halloweens were spent with a boyfriend in tow. Or could it have been that I was just with a more wiley crowd last night?

Whatever the reason I received some treatment last night that I did not appreciate. Let's just say, I learned a valuable lesson..

**Dress like a skank and you might just get treated like one.**

No comments:

Post a Comment