Thursday, October 28, 2010

Obama getting ready to flip on Gay Marriage

Are you really that surprised? I think Obamam was for gay Marriage all along, but said he wasn’t to get elected.

"I think that it is an issue that I wrestle with and think about because I have a whole host of friends who are in gay partnerships. I have staff members who are in committed, monogamous relationships, who are raising children, who are wonderful parents. And I care about them deeply," Obama continued. "And so while I’m not prepared to reverse myself here, sitting in the Roosevelt Room at 3:30 in the afternoon, I think it’s fair to say that it’s something that I think a lot about. That’s probably the best you’ll do out of me today."

Barack Obama to Lefty Bloggers

More details here

I guess Obama don't think much about his fake faith!

Memeorandum

Tell two friends about this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment