Monday, October 25, 2010

The Last Tradition hits 100,000 visitors mark today!


I just wanted to mark this special milestone of my blog and say thanks to all my loyal readers both here in the U.S. and around the world.

The one hundred thousandth visitor came from Mountain View, California! Big ups to Cali!

TLT likes to have fun as well as being as informative as I can be on the American political scene.

As many of you know, I’m a conservative that likes to voice my opinion against the forces that want to diminish liberty in America. Thankfully, the conservative ascendancy is on the move and I like to think that TLT played a small yet important roll in it.

Special thanks to Tim at Left Coast Rebel and Cliff at Another Black Conservative for all your help. You guys are my two best blogger friends and I owe you both a lot.

Thanks also to Smitty at The Other Mccain for your linky love!

Thanks Ron Russell at TOTUS for your encouragement whne TLT was taking baby steps.

Please visit these sites along with others on my blog roll.

Tell two friends about this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment