Tuesday, March 23, 2010

1st and Final Spring Break

Heyo. I know it's been a while, but I've been out of town. Why you ask? Well I'll tell you- my fifth and final year (ya, i took 5) of undergrad education and I finally went on spring break. Needless to say, it was uh-mazing and I'm glad that I'll graduate with at least one of these college rights of passage under my belt. A quick synopsis of my week:

1st 2 nights in Vegas-
Stratosphere rides, strip
walking, and Blackjack switch,
Hollywood
...cliche girl shot with Marilyn Monroe's Hollywood star...
Photobucket
...C list celebrity siting - Ali from this season's The Bachelor...
Photobucket
A night in L.A.'s art district checking out the sweet graffiti,
Photobucket
with VIP access to a local photography exhibit hosted by VH1 at R&R studio,
Photobucket
Carlsbad Beach for some sun,
La Jolla Beach to check out the sea lions,
-After which I made the boys listen to a little of this-

Tijuana - Taco's, sombrero purchases, and zonkey pics (poor zonkey),
Photobucket
Mission Beach,
Hittin' the coasters at Knott's Berry Farm,
Photobucket
Back to L.A. for a private party in the fashion district,
Final day at Huntington Beach
swanky beach house, getting some sun, and a little surf
Finally heading back...
A quick stop in Vegas for dinner at Capo's-
...an awesome italian mobster/speak-easy themed restaurant...
And an all-nighter drive home.

Whew! Quite the trip I know. I made some great memories, got a lot of sun, and finally visited California, which I loved by the way. I really think I was meant to live on the beach. No more of this inland madness- why didn't I apply to Cali schools? I guess for now I'll just have to dream of my next trip to heaven while reliving my break and listening to a little of this...


Yep, Spring Break OH-ten was bliss, but I'm ready for another road trip. Who's in?

No comments:

Post a Comment