Saturday, March 20, 2010

Family Time in NC

Earlier this Spring, we had a chance to visit my family in NC. The family dinner was scheduled at my sister's house, so all the members of my mom's family came there. It was great to see Kyson and Sayla as well as my granddaddy. I just included pictures of the young and old as the connection between the two are amazing. Granddaddy's mind is fading more and more as each day passes, yet these kids truly made him smile so big his face was full of light. If you get a chance, please add him to your prayer list, along with support for my mom. She has been assisting with care for him and will continue to as long as he is here with us on Earth. It has been trying on her, but she will do it as long as needed to spend as much time with him as God will permit. Thanks in advance and enjoy these "generational" pictures. I hope to visit them again in the near future so I can capture more moments like these.








First we are children to our parents, then parents to our children, then parents to our parents, then children to our children. ~Milton Greenblatt

No comments:

Post a Comment