Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tiger Wood’s Mistress # 1 Rachel Uchitel Relocates to Vegas



From OK Magazine :

While Tiger Woods has been attempting to regain his composure after news broke of his multiple affairs, his first alleged mistress Rachel Uchitel is also trying to bury the hatchet and move on by relocating to Las Vegas.

“I moved to Vegas with my dogs. I bought an apartment there and I have family there,” Rachel told OK! at Perez Hilton’s Birthday Carn-evil event on Saturday night.

And the socialite claims that she has moved to get away from the chaos of her scandal with the pro-golfer. “I moved to have my own life. I haven’t gone out once in Vegas. I take guitar lessons, I go to dance class, and I have friends there,” Rachel gushed in L.A.

But while the former nightclub manager refused to comment on Tiger’s publically aired apology, she validated her reason for staying mum. “Put yourself in my shoes,” Rachel explained to reporters.

In the meantime, Tiger, who is trying to mend his marriage with wife Elin Nordegren , is expected to return to golf for the Masters Tournament in April.

If you remember Rachel cancelled a press conference with her lawyer Gloria Allred. It’s safe to assume that Tiger met her price for silence.

Via OK Magazine

The Last Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment