Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Calling it Quits


*That's right, the drawing board...*

You may recall from my recent post that I've been pretty active in the dating game as of late and that I was dating one gentleman in particular a little more frequently than the others. Well after a not so subtle push from said gentleman to consider moving up to relationship status I decided to call it quits. You see, while this guy treated me great, I just wasn't feeling it. He had an arrogant side that rubbed me the wrong way among a few other things that got on my nerves.

...And so...
It's back to the drawing board.

To be honest I'm a little tired of the whole online dating thing. That was fun for summer when I didn't have a lot going on, but I'm kind of over going on a million 1st dates only to be disappointed by what I'm greeted with. I'd prefer to meet a guy under natural circumstances that allow for a pre-determination of his weirdo status, but unfortunately life doesn't always allot for such meetings.

Either way, I could use a break from the world of men and I think a weekend away at Lake Powell might be just the ticket. I'll let you know how it goes.

p.s. There is a whole new batch of first years roaming around campus and a few cuties in the mix. Maybe this year won't be so bad after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment