Saturday, August 27, 2011

Puerto Rico’s Anthony Weiner, Roberto Arango caught sexting to Gay dating site





Get this guy out of office!



He’s just as much a freak if not worse Anthony Weiner, if not worse because he’s homosexual. Weiner was a pervert, but at least he was straight. That’s right I said it!





Gawker



Puerto Rico's Anthony Weiner is much more thrilling than ours: Last week, images from Puerto Rican senator and GOP cheerleader Roberto Arango's alleged profile on gay hook-up app Grindr surfaced. When a Puerto Rican TV show confronted him, Arango neither confirmed nor denied making the profile but offered this excuse:



You know I've been losing weight. As I shed that weight, I've been taking pictures. I don't remember taking this particular picture but I'm not gonna say I didn't take it. I'd tell you if I remembered taking the picture but I don't.




More here



Memeorandum

No comments:

Post a Comment