Saturday, August 27, 2011

Nobody wants to be Katrinacized over Hurricane Irene





I don’t know how much longer I’ll be able to post before my electricity goes out. So let me get this off my chest.



I think the reaction of all the tri-state area politicians (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut) to be so over-the-top cautious is because they don’t want to be looked at as inept like New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin and Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco.



Of course the media in 2005 put all the responsibility for the lack of response to Hurricane Katrina on George Bush. It was done for purely political reasons to make Gorge Bush look bad because the media hated him.



How visible has President Obama been during Hurricane Irene? Not very. Have you heard the media complain about it? Don’t hold your breath because it’s the job of the media to make President Obama look good at all costs. So far, they’re doing a terrible job because an overwhelming majority of Americans have come to realize for themselves that Obama is just as incompetent as Ray Nagin and Kathleen Blanco were.



And what do these three incompetents have in common? They’re all Democrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment