Friday, June 11, 2010

GEORGE W. BUSH FACEBOOK INAUGURAL VIDEO




Did you hear George Bush’s approval ratings have been slowly rising as Barack Obama’s continue to free fall?

I think that pretty much says it all that a whole lot of people, except for the Obots of course, have buyer’s remorse. In the words of Malcolm X, “You been had, you been took, you been bama-boozeled!”

Well, maybe he didn’t say that last part, but you get my point.

From The National Enquiere:

GEORGE W BUSH might be out of office but he's taken over Facebook!"Thanks for tuning into my inaugural address on Facebook," Bush said.

"I am pleased to report that Laura and I are happy, healthy, and home here in the great state of Texas - or, as I call it, 'The Promised Land.'"

Bush just joined Facebook last week after having left the Oval Office in January of 2009.Combined with grass roots "Miss me now" campaign featuring W.'s mug on a billboard, the launch of his page was overwhelmed by 151,512 new and old "friends" who LIKE him AND now he's done a sitdown via Facebook video.
Full story

Too see Video

The Last Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment