Tuesday, June 15, 2010

South Carolina Voter: I Voted for Alvin Greene Because Name Reminded Me of Al Green





I won’t disparage the voters of South Carolina for voting in a candidate in Alvin Green that never ran a campaign for the office.

It’s a really a funny story that once again reminds me of the Eddie Murphy movie the Distinguished Gentleman in which Murphy plays a con man that manages to get elected to congress simply because he has the same name of a congressman that had just passed away before the election.

In South Carolina, Alvin Green proves that life can certainly imitate fiction.

Okay, Progressives/Liberals are stupid too!

From Hot Air.com:

It’s as good a theory as any other. Two things here. First, I’m happy to announce that I’ll be a candidate for U.S. Senator from New York this year under my new legal name, Harrison Forde.

Second, is
Al Green so well known to the public that it’s remotely plausible Alvin Greene could have gotten 59 percent on the strength of his name recognition?
Full story


Via Hot Air

Via Memeorandum

The Last Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment