Sunday, June 20, 2010

Newsweek Editor Julia Reed Says Barack Obama “Out of his cotton pick’en mind.”

I already have this vid on a prior post, but it deserves a post of its own because Reed is so dead on in her knocking Obama for stupidly shutting down all oil drilling in the gulf and throwing thousands of people out of work.



I don’t hear that expression much here in New York. The last time I heard I think was a Foghorn Leghorn cartoon I used to watch as a kid.

Julia, count me in as your newest fan.


Some background stuff on Reed

Julia Reed is senior writer at “Vogue” and a contributing editor at “Newsweek.” She also writes for “The New York Times Magazine,” among other publications, and is the author of “Queen of the Turtle Derby and Other Southern Phenomena” (2005).

No comments:

Post a Comment