Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's June...

Photobucket
It's June 1st- Today I begin checking things off my list of official summer goals...


Of course my hottie with a naughty body aspirations, book/week, and summer job are works in progress, but seeing as I'm already halfway through my first book of the week, I finished watching Glee Season 1, and I even have a job set up, I was thinking I'd tack a few more items onto my addendum.
So, here goes...

1) Strum That Six-String... I took beginning guitar lessons last summer. Time to pick things back up.
Photobucket

2) Calendar? I pretty much have no schedule right now, which is a recipe for sleeping till noon and not actually doing any of the things I set out to do for the day... Time to work on that.
Photobucket

3) Vacays... Get the ball rolling on my trips to Vegas (with the girls), Zions (with the boys), and West Yellowstone to see BFF Chris in the Playmill so that these trips actually go down.
Photobucket

4) I like to write, right? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this lil blog of mine has gotten a bit... boring. Admittedly due in part to the fact that my life as of late has been a bit boring, but also because I haven't taken the time to write anything fun. Therefore, expect something silly soon. Until then try these:
Accentual
Musings of a Facebook Whore
The FUPA Phenomenon

Well... That's all I've got for now.

If you're finding yourself asking "Wow! Is summer in southeast Idaho really that glamorous?!"

The answer is YES.

I'll be just be here making the most of it if you need me.
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment