Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Illinois Woman (Carolee Bildsten) accused of attacking police officer with sex toy( a dildo) claims she was acting in self defence


I usually don’t print whole stories, but this one is hilarious.
The Daily Mail reports that a woman accused of attacking a police officer with a sex toy has claimed she was defending herself.

Carolee Bildsten, 57, was arrested in November for attacking the officer with a 'clear, rigid feminine pleasure device'
at her home in Gurnee, Illinois.

She claimed she reached for the implement after the officer startled her when she went into her bedroom, but did not hit him.

'I got a little bit afraid. I got scared,' she told the Gurnee Tribune.

'The only thing in my sock drawer besides my socks and my cash was a dildo.'

Bildsten, a former dietician, was arrested at her home after failing to pay her bill in a restaurant.

She said she had gone to Joe's Crab Shack on November 9, but when she came to pay her bill she realised she had left her credit cards and cash at home.
'I sheepishly told the bartender that I didn't have any money with me but that I lived nearby, so I was going to run home and get money,' she told the newspaper.

She called a taxi, but when it did not arrive she began walking home - despite having a broken foot.

It was during the walk home that she fell over and the police officer found her at the side of the road.

He told her to pay the bill or be arrested and drove her home so she could get her money.

Once there, she went to get cash from her sock drawer when the officer startled her.

She claims she never attacked the officer, but raised the sex toy to defend herself.

The officer then grabbed her arm and arrested her.

'I did not assault him. I'm not guilty of that. I simply was defending myself,' she added.

Bildsten will appear in court tomorrow in Waukegan.

She said she planned to plead not guilty to assaulting a police officer.

She added that she paid her restaurant bill the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment