Monday, January 17, 2011

Is Planet Fitness commercial with “I pick things up and put them down,” bodybuilder guy really funny or just mean spirited?


The first few times I heard this commercial on TV, I was laying in bed relaxing. Since I really wasn’t watching the tube, I though, “Wow, Arnold Schwarzenegger is already making commercials since he no longer gov of California. So I decided to look it up on You Tube



After actually watching it and realizing that it wasn’t Schwarzenegger but a big brawny German bodybuilder, I didn’t find the commercial funny anymore.

Maybe I’m looking too much into it, but the gym guy giving a tour of the gym comes across as a arrogant weasel jerk treating this bodybuilder who apparently doesn’t know any other English other than, “I pick things up and put them down”, very rude.

It ain’t funny, it’s mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment