Monday, July 19, 2010

Glenn Beck Tells Audience He May Go Blind


As a life long glaucoma patient myself who is legally blind, I can relate to the fear Glenn Beck has.

But, if there were anyone who has the strength of character to endure this kind of situation, it’s Glenn Beck!

You have millions of people praying for you Glenn whatever the future holds!

National Enquirer

FOX News host GLEN BECK tells audience grim doctor's report -- he's going blind!

In Salt Lake City over the weekend the controversial host, 46, stunned an audience of true believers when he told them he may be going blind.At an American Revival meeting , Beck tearfully said,

"I can't focus my eyes." "I went to the best doctor I could find, while I could still go to the best doctor I can find,"

Beck took a;pot shot at health care reform. Beck, said he had been diagnosed with the eye disorder macular dystrophy,He said the doctor told him, "You could go blind in the next year . . . "Or you might not."
Full story



Don't Leave Without Clicking Other Great Stories in The Last Tradition. Tell two friends about this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment