Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pink Takes Dangerous Fall out Harness at Germany Concert Rushed Hospital


The concert stage can be a dangerous place!

In March I reported on Brad Paisley tumbling off the stage at a concert in South Carolina. He climbed back on stage like a trooper and took a bow.

Not to be outdone, pop singer Pink took a flying leap out of her harness on stage at a concert in Germany.

Who says singers don’t have dangerous profession?

People Magazine

Pink is as tough as she seems.

Following a gear malfunction that sent Pink straight to the hospital mid-show during her concert in Germany on Thursday, the singer is already Tweeting her apologies and admitting she hoped her fall was entertaining to watch.

"I'm so so so sorry to end the show that way," she wrote. "I'm embarrassed …I'm in ambulance now but I will b fine. Didn't get clipped in2 harness correctly, drug me off stage, fell in2 barricade…I hope it at least looked cool!!!"

An hour later, Pink, 30, assured fans, "nothing's broken, no fluid in the lungs, just seriously sore." This injury is not a first for the songstress. Last year, she suffered a
separated shoulder and was unable to do aerial parts of her trapeze-heavy show.




Click to Read Other Important Stories in The Last Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment