Thursday, July 29, 2010

Going Private

If you're reading this you are one of the select few that I've verified as readers of my blog. In an effort to avoid attracting interweb creepers/predators/older men with mustaches and perve glasses I decided that I needed to make State of Polarity private. This means two things:

1) I will now be missing out on the external validation that comes from tracking my web hits, seeing the following I've gotten, and feeling like my own little musings are actually being read.
*I've had hits from Russia to India and I even had an Australian 'follower.'*

...and...

2) I can now dish more freely knowing that my words are not being creeped on by people I don't want reading this blog... particularly the boys I am dating.
*This might actually be fun.*

Anyway, I tenatively plan to go public again once I've combed said blog for personal details I may have let leak in previous posts. We'll just see how it goes.

Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment