Tuesday, July 27, 2010

GOP Rep Paul Ryan Bitch Slaps Chris Matthews on Tax Hikes, Budgets and Eco 101


I occasionally watch Mr. Thrill Going Up My Leg, (Chris Matthews) who briefly forgot that Barack Obama was a Black man during the SOTU. One of Mathew’s favorite tactics whenever a Republican comes on his show is to badger and over-talk them.

Unfortunately, I’ve seen too many punk-ass GOPers like Mike Pence and others fall into this trap and never go head to head and toe to toe with Matthews. They always let Matthews get the best of them

But, not Paul Ryan, Republican congressman from Wisconsin. Every time I’ve seen him, he’s always prepared, not afraid to speak his mind, and as you will see in this video he stands up to Matthew’s bullying tactics.

As you may know I have dubbed the current GOP leadership the Pussies-R-Us club because they’re all a bunch of cowards.

I hope Paul Ryan refuses to become a member.


Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Video courtesy of NewsBusters

Cross Ref Memeorandum

Don't Leave Without Clicking Other Great Stories in The Last Tradition. Tell two friends about this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment