Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In Defense of Mel Gibson


These audio tapes that have been released paint an ugly picture of actor Mel Gibson. However, having said, we don’t know the other side of this story.

I’m not condoning violence against women because I wasn’t raised that way. I never say my father raise a hand to my mother.

But, having lived long enough myself, I learned that women can be very conniving creatures at levels men can never reach. We don’t know exactly what Oksana Grigorieva did in this relationship to Mel Gibson.

Maybe she did nothing to warrant all this bad feeling.

Or maybe she did a lot we don’t know about that would set off the mildest of men.

Women are beautiful, but along with the package CAN come the same kind of doggishness frequently attributed to men.



Click to Read Other Important Stories in The Last Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment