Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Kitchen Is Complete

Hope you have some time to flip through the last few blog posts....but you can tell from the title that the news is good...the kitchen is done! As I sit here at the bar, I am watching dinner cook on the stove and Steven is sitting on the couch reading his book. We now have internet and I can keep you updated on our life again. I will share pictures of the completed project soon I promise, but you MUST look through the step-by-step photos first that are in the previous blogs. You need a reason to come back to the blog, right? I mean now you know what we have been up to so our next few weeks could be pretty boring after looking through the past 6. The whole project has been fun and quite exhausting. We now have some plans for fun trips over the next few weeks. We even took a mini-trip last weekend to Asheville to go canoeing on the Tuckaseegee River with some friends. It was great fun and the weather on Sunday was perfect! I tried to take some photos to share, but our little camera decided to have a bad day. Time to get a waterproof case for the Rebel I guess. You can try to see some photos here but I don't know how long they will be on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment