Saturday, August 14, 2010

Left Coast Rebel’s Exclusive Interview with Mike Wilson who directed Michael Moore Hates America



My conservative brother-in-arms, Tim Daniel of Left Coast Rebel, caught up with director Mike Wilson who turned the tables on Liberal fraudementory director Michael Moore by filming a real documentary about him.



Director Mike Wilson on Michale Moore Hates America:
LCR - Were you surprised by just how hostile Moore was when you requested a meeting with him at the college speaking event?
Wilson: Not really. I knew he was aware of us, and wasn't happy about what we were doing. I guess the only thing that really surprised me, and it was my first experience with his inability to take any sort of criticism, was how forceful and angry he became about it.
LCR - Also, how avoidant was he of you from then on?

To read the rest of the interview visit Left Coast Rebel.

No comments:

Post a Comment