Sunday, August 29, 2010

Little Painters

Friends are such a blessing, especially when I, yes I, painted the whole kitchen and living room by myself. The definition of painting for us includes two coats of paint on the walls, paint on ceilings and trim, and paint in all the closets. Some of the girls came to help me one night in the guest bedroom and I snapped a few pictures. Thanks Gina, Jazz, and Heather! We also convinced a few people from our small group to assist the next night so we made even more gains on the painting scale. I am pretty sure I would be happy if I didn’t have to paint another thing for years…of course I am looking at the front door (from the kitchen :-)) as I type this and realize that it needs to be re-painted as well as the frame for the screen door…..will this re-model project ever end??




No comments:

Post a Comment