Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bianca La Russa: Tony La Russa’s Daughter Is a Raiders Cheerleader

bianca la russa

“A goal and a dream come true- I’m a 2011 Raiderette! I’m so excited to rep an organization that does so much good.”

I’m not sure about the “so much good” part, but she sure does seem excited!

Bianca, who goes by Bianca Tai, surprised her father and the family by trying out for the Oakland Raiders cheerleaders…and actually making the squad. She apparently has a pretty extensive background in dance.

Congrats to Bianca on becoming the newest member of the Raider Nation.

bianca la russa

Bianca LaRussa, welcome to the Oakland Raider family. Tony LaRussa's tenure as an Oakland A's manager brought a lot of good to Oakland. He led the A's to three straight World Series appearances and won one of them. And even though LaRussa's last season as manager in Oakland was 1995 that tenure is still bearing Bay Area fruits.

And now I know I have something in common with Bianca. We are both huge fans of the Raiders because of all the good they have done for pussycats. I am sure many of you are here for the same reason, right?

Okay, okay you got me. I had no idea the Raiders had done anything cats, dogs, birds or any other animals. However, I will admit that as my Raider fanhood matured to adolescence I did have a passing interest in the Raiderettes. So here is to a story rekindling that "interest" and providing a welcome break from the legal mumbo-jumbo of the bickerings of rich people. Jump over for some lil' LaRussa pics.

bianca la russabianca la russabianca la russabianca la russabianca la russa

No comments:

Post a Comment